Software Download Peripherals and Drivers
GB Group Installer
The lastest installer for GBG released 28.01.17
Software Download - call to request
GB Group Install TLS Fix - Documentation
SEPA Analysis Tool
This tool is to assist with Direct Debit file validation for customers with a requirement for SEPA compliance.
Dura Reader USB virtual
Dura Reader USB virtualcom port driver
Dura Reader Model DRG3227-612UC is a USB connected device that uses the FTDI chipset and driver to create a virtual com port in Windows. This driver will need installing to allow the reader to be used with Gladstone360 and Plus2
MT650 USB RFID Reader
The MT650 USB RFID Reader is an alternative to the commonly used MT650 RS232 RFID reader. The associated driver creates a virtual com port within the operating system which can then be used by Plus2.
Ancillary 3rd party software
Some functions of our products require third party applications or patches.
- MRMPlus2 on SQL 2005 or latter requires SQLServer2005_BC.msi or SQLServer2005_BC_x64.msi depending upon you Operating System from (32bit or 64bit) - Call to request
- Connect v 3 requires DotNet Framework 3.5 sp1 - Download from the Microsoft website here
Quantum T USB Barcode Scanner
- Quantum T USB Barcode Scanner Driver - here
- Quantum T USB Barcode Scanner Installation Guide - call to request
- HSM USB Serial Driver version 3.4.9 for Windows 10. Applies to Honeywell/Metrologic scanner model MS3580
Quantum Scanner Driver HSB USB Serial Driver version 3.4.9
Use this application for testing serial devices outside of Plus2. This application can be used with:
- Directly connected 9 pin serial devices
- 9 pin serial devices connected via USB to a serial converter
- USB devices emulating a virtual com port
Compatible with Dura Serial Reader, Metrologic Quantum Scanner, Metrologic Orbit Scanner, MT650 read only Mifare proximity reader. Note: MT650 mifare read/write devices cannot be test via this application they must be test in Plus2.
Below are links to selected printer drivers.
Client Mugshot has been designed to operate with a range of Logitech and Microsoft cameras without the need for installing the drivers and software supplied with the camera.
- Download the Client Mugshot Technical Installation Guide here.
- Thin Client: If Plus2 is delivered via Terminal Services or Citrix, download Client Mugshot V2.2.7 for Thin Client
- Fat Client: If Plus2 is installed on your local PC's, download Client Mugshot V2 for Fat Client