Our professional services team is multifaceted to make sure your investment in the system is risk free.
We’ve got project managers to make sure every aspect of delivery is as seamless as you’d expect; technical specialists on hand for complex integration requirements; training specialist to teach your team the ins and outs of how to get the most out of the system; and client relationship managers to show you new ways of engaging customers.
They all work in-sync to ensure you’re getting the most out of your Gladstone solutions.
Our professional trainers have over 35 years of combined experience in training Leisure Management systems. They are enthusiastic, team oriented, and dedicated to providing outstanding customer service and thrive on working in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Deliver high quality training to our customers using our agreed structures and methodologies - both face-to-face and online to meet and exceed our customers’ needs and requirements
- Consult with customers to provide advice on configuration and best use of Gladstone’s product range, across the Health & Leisure industry
- Carry out training needs analysis
- Create and deliver training plans, including online and eLearning modules as part of overall project delivery
- Carry out system specification and business process reviews
- Provide product expertise to Product Development, QA and Support teams
- Work closely with the wider Professional Services team and other business functions for successful project delivery
Hosting, the first step towards the Cloud
Managing an IT infrastructure is not everyone's ideal. Don’t let your limited time, energy and staff let you fall behind. Break the cycle and free yourselves with Gladstone's cloud and hosted services, so you can concentrate on what you do best — focusing on your customers, members and your facility. Our new cloud infrastructure is primarily based on Microsoft Azure.
Why choose a cloud environment?
- Reduce burden of Capital Expenditure
- No single point of failure
- Dedicated hardware and secure data-centre farm
- Straightforward implementation and ongoing upgrades
- Enhanced Support
- Always on the latest versions
- No IT department, let us handle the complexities of a server infrastructure, as well taking care of Microsoft Service Packs, security and SQL licensing
- We have your back with disaster recovery
Card and ID Services
Order a wide range of customised and proximity RFID cards, keyfobs and wristbands (EasyBands), as well as barcode and magstripe plastic cards and keytags for your Gladstone system.
Gladstone are pleased to be a business partner of Community Leisure UK, the representative body for Leisure Trusts in the UK and are also long standing member of UK Active, the body responsible for promoting physical activity in the UK. As well as a wide range of hardware, payment and peripheral suppliers. We also work with a variety of best of breed partners through the Gladstone Marketplace.
Gladstone works with a range of partners including:
- Data Validation
- Payment Service Providers
- Marketing & Communication
- Direct Debit Services
- Kiosk & Access Control
- Procurement Frameworks