About Support Services
Our highly trained support technicians and engineers are ready to help and ensure your operations run as smoothly as possible. Gladstone will aim to resolve your support tickets in a timely manner to ensure a swift conclusion to your ticket.
We acknowledge all tickets within a maximum of 4 hrs. Our team will keep you informed with regular updates as your case is progressed. All activity on your case will be closely monitored and visible through the Gladstone Customer Portal with notes and case resolutions details provided. For site administrators or IT Ops roles we can provide a consolidated site view of all tickets raised throughout the organisation, just ask your engineer to enable this.
"It is part of our company culture to ensure all staff are customer-focused, and all managers are empowered to include customer-focused objectives in staff development. We hold our staff accountable when it comes to customer service, both in terms of product development and how we run our business.
Raising Tickets Online - speeds up time to resolution
The easiest and quickest way to get in touch with support or search for articles and self service help is via the dedicated Customer Portal.
- Logging tickets via the Customer Portal is free of charge with no waiting for you call to be answered. Using the online form enables customers to include detailed information about an issue, including screen shots and steps taken in-house, this in turn allows our triage team to route tickets to the most appropriate technician and speed up time to resolution.
- When a ticket is raised using the Online Customer Portal, a trackable ticket number is issued instantly. This enables the progress of the ticket to be tracked as well as establishing a means for 2-way communications with technicians and the case management team.
The Customer Portal also provides access to; previous webinars and webcasts, training collateral, product information and much more. If you have a login, please proceed by clicking the button below where you will be redirected to our Customer Portal. If you are looking for software drivers visit here.
If you do not have a customer login, please you can request one here, where our team will create an account for you and verify your access.
Download the Customer Portal User Guide to understand how get the most out of the Customer Portal.
For our Irish customers using Invotech solutions please log a ticket here
* Although the fastest way to log a case is via the portal, you can contact us on 01491 736408, please note there may be extended wait times during busy periods.
We pride ourselves at Gladstone in being Customer Centric, as it is our number one core value, we understand that your needs come first, always. Our Customer Service team delight themselves in being the touch point for all customers. The team works tirelessly bridging the gap between you and Gladstone from a general query through to providing updates and progressing cases logged with support and development.
What our customers say:
- I pretty much think you are all extraordinarily helpful, warm and friendly. I cannot fault a single one! - Kerry Fowler, Wirral Borough Council
- As always you give 100%. You always strive to achieve the best solution for the customer in the best possible time. You are a pleasure to talk to about anything. Keep up the excellent work.
Julie Bray, Leicester Borough Council
Voice of the Customer - Have Your Say!
Being able to provide exceptional service and support to all our customers is key, the Customer Service team is always trying to find new ways to allow our customers to have their say and tell us how they feel. We are now sending quarterly communications to all our customers asking them to provide us with their invaluable feedback and a Net Promoter Score (NPS). This feedback will allow us to focus our efforts in the areas that are most important to our customers. At Gladstone we believe in "eating our own dog food" and run our voice of the customer programme using the same software (InsightNPS) that we provide to our customers.
We want to give you the opportunity to steer the direction of Gladstone and be at the forefront of change, shaping the future of the software and services Gladstone has to offer to make sure that we can help you achieve your business goals in the most efficient and effective way possible. Our customer voices really matter!
Another aspect of Support that contributes to outstanding customer service includes the dedicated Communities area.. We constantly endeavour to improve the customer journey and as such have invested an extensive amount in creating a dynamic, user-friendly portal that is the go-to knowledge base and community for our customers. Frequently asked questions are posted within the Knowledge Base to facilitate self-service resolution along with training and links to recorded webinars.
The Community conversations within the Customer Portal provide a forum for best practise sharing, allowing our customers to connect with one another and engage in group discussions. If you have an idea for a product enhancement this is the place to visit. Great ideas will be 'up voted' by the community and help Gladstone to prioritise development projects that will make the most impact to all of our customers.